October 7-8 Music Festival
Empire Polo Fields • Indio • CA
Camping FAQ & Rules
- Each camping attendee must have their own festival pass for entrance.
- Camping credentials are non-transferable.
- All camping attendees must be 18 years of age or older and have valid ID or else be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Sorry, no exceptions.
- All camping attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- Surrendered items are considered forfeited on entry. No items will be returned, regardless of what any staff member tells you.
- No in and out access from the festival venue to camping after 5 PM – Close.
- All general car camping and RV camping attendees can visit each others’ campsites.
- All campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers.
- Noise curfew is at 1:30 AM.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into on-site camping. Please refer to Camping FAQs below for what is allowed.
- There will be on-site security at all times.
- First aid stations will be open 24 hours.
- Venue/promoter is not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It’s recommended that you do not bring valuable items. If you do bring valuable items, please lock them in your car. Do not leave valuable items in your tent.
- Venue/promoter reserves the right to eject and have removed from the property any and all persons that do not conform to the Desert Oasis Festival and campground rules.
- Any items left behind in the campgrounds after check out are considered forfeited and will be thrown away.