October 7-8 Music Festival
Empire Polo Fields • Indio • CA
Information & Rules
- Saturday, October 7 – Sunday, October 8, 2017.
- Gates open at 1:00 PM daily (times subject to change).
- Lineup and set times are subject to change.
- The festival is a rain or shine event.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Children 12 and under are free.
- See our FAQs for information about parking, getting here, camping and other details.
What Can I Bring?
- Baby strollers and baby wipes
- Blankets, small beach towels
- Cameras (Non-professional)
- Cigarettes (unopened) and lighters
- Hand sanitizer
- Hats and parasols (no umbrellas)
- Makeup, eye drops and chapstick
- Mobile phones, chargers
- Plastic water bottles (empty), CamelBaks (empty)
- Purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks
- Service animals (see ADA Guide)
- Sunblock (non-aerosol)
- Walkie talkies
- No Aerosol products
- No Air horns
- No Audio recording devices
- No Bota bags
- No Chains/chain wallets
- No Chairs
- No Coolers
- No Drones, remote control aircraft, toys/cars
- No Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No Fireworks/explosives or ammunition
- No Flyers, giveaways or promotional samples/items
- No Hoverboards or motorized scooters
- No Hula hoops
- No Instruments
- No Kites or sky lanterns
- No Knives/guns/weapons
- No Laser pointers
- No Metal or glass water bottles
- No Outside food or beverages
- No Pepper spray or mace
- No Pets or other animals
- No Professional cameras (no detachable lens cameras)
- No Refunds/exchanges/cancellations
- No Tailgating in parking lots
- No Tarps
- No Tents or sleeping bags
- No Totems
- No Toy guns, water guns or sling shots
- No Tripods or selfie sticks
- No Umbrellas
- No Video cameras