October 7-8 Music Festival
Empire Polo Fields • Indio • CA
Pass & Order Info
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- All ages are welcome. Children 12 and under are free.
- No switching days. Wristbands are valid solely for the date(s) chosen at the time of purchase.
- For questions regarding ticketing or purchases please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders placed online by Sept. 22, 2017 will be shipped to you. Orders placed after Sept. 22, 2017 will be held at will call for pickup.
- All wristbands and parking passes will be shipped out approximately two weeks prior to the festival.
- If you haven’t received your order by Sept. 29, 2017, please email email@example.com.
- Wristbands are void if removed or tampered with.
Will Call/Box Office
Will call orders can be picked up by the original purchaser with a valid photo ID and a copy of the order receipt printed out or available to view on a smart phone/device.
While supplies last, tickets can be purchased at the two box office locations listed below. Cash and credit cards are accepted at both locations.
Use the GA parking lot located on Ave. 50/Gate C, for will call pickups or for purchases on the day of the show. If you plan to purchase tickets or to pick up will call orders at the Date Shed Box Office, parking is located on Monroe St. at Gate M.