October 7-8 Music Festival
Empire Polo Fields • Indio • CA
Pass & Order Info
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- All ages are welcome. Children 12 and under are free.
- No switching days. Wristbands are valid solely for the date(s) chosen at the time of purchase.
- For questions regarding ticketing or purchases please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders placed online by Sept. 19, 2017 will be shipped to you. Orders placed after Sept. 19, 2017 will be held at will call for pickup.
- You can find estimated shipment and delivery dates along with other tracking information from the Tickets page in your Eventbrite account.
- All wristbands and parking passes will be shipped out approximately two weeks prior to the festival.
- If you haven’t received your wristband by Sept. 29th, take a look at your Tickets page for estimated shipping and delivery dates.
- If you need to change your shipping address after your order has been placed, you can update your shipping address on the Tickets page until the cutoff date when shipping begins. If you aren’t available at the shipping address you provided and don’t have a different address, you can cancel the shipment and pick up your replacement wristband at the event in Will Call. If you can’t receive the package after it’s been shipped to the provided address, please proceed to Will Call with a copy of your original order confirmation email and a photo ID. We’ll get you set up. If your shipping address is wrong when shipping begins, you’ll need to pick up your wristband at Will Call. The original order confirmation email and a photo ID may be required for wristband pick-up.
In all cases, shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Lost, Stolen or Damaged Wristbands: If your wristband is marked as “delivered” but you never received it or if it’s been lost or stolen, you can deactivate your original wristband and request a replacement wristband to pick up at the event from Will Call. From the Tickets page in your Eventbrite account, find your order, select “Manage Wristband,” then choose “Deactivate wristband.” Once the wristband is deactivated, you can pick up your replacement wristband(s) at Will Call. For more detailed instruction on how to do this go here. It’s important to know that we can not reship any orders and that shipping fees are non-refundable. Wristband replacement fees may apply.
- Wristbands are void if removed or tampered with.
- A payment plan option is available when you purchase tickets online. You can select the Affirm Payment Plan when you select “payment option” during the check out process.
Will Call/Box Office
Use the GA parking lot located on Monroe St. between Ave. 50 and Ave. 51, for will call pickups or for purchases on the day of the show. If you plan to purchase tickets or to pick up will call orders at the Date Shed Box Office, parking is located on Monroe St. between Ave. 50 and Ave. 51.